InGeNA is a united voice for Australian industry partners contributing to our skills and expertise to the rapidly developing field of genomics.
Members benefit by gaining a ‘seat at the table’ for engagement with InGeNA’s stakeholders.
This includes access to advocacy on behalf of the genomics industry, access and introduction to our Partner organisations and Collaborators, and networking opportunities with the genomics sector.
As part of the Australasian Institute for Digital Health, members can also engage and network with the broader digital health community.
What you get
Each Members has…
- One representative on the InGeNA steering committee
- Unlimited representatives on InGeNA working groups and special interest groups
- Organisational membership to the Australasian Institute of Digital Health (includes three member representatives)
How we operate
- Weekly bulletin
- Monthly management committee meetings
- Monthly steering committee meetings
- Monthly working group meetings
- Monthly newsletter for subscribers
- Quarterly forums open to all Member staff
- Quarterly public webinars
- Projects and other activities
- A patient-centred approach
- Digital infrastructure & principles
- Workforce planning & skills
Health horizon channel
Health Horizon is an innovation tracking service that makes it easy to follow the latest breakthroughs and releases in health. Click here to browse the innovations in the rapidly developing field of genomics that are developed and managed by InGeNA members.